1. individuals, characters, folks 替換 people , persons.
2. positive, favorable, rosy, promising, perfect, pleasurable, excellent, outstanding, superior 替換good.
3. dreadful, unfavorable, poor, adverse, ill 替換 bad(如果bad做表語，可以有be less impressive替換。)
4. an army of, an ocean of, a sea of, a multitude of, a host of, many, if not most 替換 many.
注：用many, if not most 一定要小心，many后一定要有詞。
5. a slice of, quiet a few 替換 some.
6. harbor the idea that, take the attitude that, hold the view that, it is widely shared that, it is universally acknowledged that 替換 think(因為是書面語，所以要加that)。
7. affair, business, matter 替換 thing.
8. shared 替換 common .
9. reap huge fruits 替換 get many benefits.
10. for my part ,from my own perspective 替換 in my opinion.
11. Increasing(ly), growing 替換 more and more(注意沒有growingly這種形式。所以當修飾名詞時用increasing/growing修飾形容詞，副詞用increasingly.)
12. little if anything或little or nothing 替換 hardly.
13. beneficial, rewarding 替換 helpful.
14. shopper, client, consumer, purchaser 替換 customer.
15. overwhelmingly, exceedingly, extremely, intensely 替換 very.
16. hardly necessary, hardly inevitable… 替換 unnecessary, avoidable.
17. indispensable 替換 necessary
18. sth appeals to sb, sth exerts a tremendous fascination on sb 替換 sb take interest in / sb. be interested in.
19. capture one's attention 替換 attract one's attention.
20. facet, demension, sphere 替換 aspect.
21. be indicative of, be suggestive of, be fearful of 替換 indicate, suggest , fear.
22. give rise to, lead to, result in, trigger 替換 cause.
23. There are several reasons behind sth 替換 …reasons for sth.
24. desire 替換 want.
25. pour attention into 替換 pay attention to.
26. bear in mind that 替換 remember.
27. enjoy, possess 替換 have(注意process是過程的意思)。
28. interaction 替換 communication.
29. frown on sth 替換 be against , disagree with sth .
30. to name only a few, as an example 替換 for example, for instance.
31. next to / virtually impossible 替換 nearly / almost impossible.
32. regarding / concerning 替換 about.
33. crucial /paramount 替換important.
34. 第一(in the first place/the first and foremost);第二(there is one more point, I should touch on, that…);第三(the last but not the least).
35. assiduous 替換 hard-working
36. arduous 替換 difficult
37. underdeveloped / financially-challenged 替換poor(因為poor通常含有貶義)
38. demonstrate / manifest 替換 show
39. invariably 替換always
40. perilous / hazardous替換 dangerous(寫社會類作文時常用，說什么社會現象是不好的，有害的)
41. formidable 替換 difficult
42. quintessential 替換 typical(舉例時常用，例如：a quintessential example should be cited that=for example; for instance)
43. distinguished 替換 famous
44. feasible 替換 possible
45. consequently, accordingly替換 so